Find Venues, Caterers and Suppliersfor your next event
I am looking for
- Private dining room for 20-30 guests
- Chefs Matt Moran and Laura Barratto overseeing the menus
- Great space for celebrating special occasions and social events
- Rooftop function room with sweeping views
- Host an event surrounded by the Museum's collections
- Exceptional, new catering team on board
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Corporate farewell cocktail party
Jeanettes Memorial at Bathers
Specials See more specials
WINTER WEDDINGS AT THE GEORGE BALLROOM
Celebrate your wedding at The George Ballroom in St Kilda between May - September 2018 and enjoy an amazing Winter Wedding package.
$135 per person (min 100 guests)
- cocktail on arrival
- alternating mains
- dessert canapes
- 5 hr beverage package
To find out more and check availability contact the team on...
T: 03 9281 1400
Private Melbourne Cup Sydney CBD Venue!
The Cidery Bar & Kitchen is now available for private hire for Melbourne Cup celebrations between 11am-4pm.
The space offers a wide range of catering packages to suit everyone’s tastes. Included in these packages is our Sydney Brewery’s award-winning range of tap beers including the Sydney Cider, Agave Ginger Cider, Potts Point Porter and Lovedale Larger.
Find out more or book now!
Contact our team on 02 8268 1682 or email@example.com
Meeting Package 2018/2019
All day conference package $98.50 per person,
9.00am - 5.30pm inclusive of:
- tea and plunger coffee (espresso charged on consumption)
- pastries on arrival
- morning and afternoon tea refreshments
- buffet lunch or plated main course with side dishes in the fine dining one hat restaurant
- iced water, mints, note pads and pens
- room hire $650.00
- beverages on consumption
- 10% service charged on the final bill
- labour charge of $100.00 per hour outside of the package time, subject to availability
The Room can accommodate up to 30 guests boardroom style and up to 100 guests theatre style. A minimum of 8 delegates applies.
Event Birdie Blog Read more blogs
How to Choose a Venue for a Product Launch
When choosing a venue for a product launch or brand activation there are a few key features that event planners tend to look for. For some, they start off looking for an event space that matches their brand style, but that can be tricky – the perfect venue to match a brand’s style rarely exists and if it does, many find that the venue is either too small, too big or not in the right location to work. We recently caught up with the team from Melbourne’s, ZINC at Federation Square – the recent winners of SPICE HOT 100 for Best Venue for a Product Launch - to find out what you should look for when choosing for a venue to host a product launch.Continue reading