These days it’s not necessary to go to a hatted restaurant with white linen table cloths to enjoy a fine dining experience. In Australia, we are lucky enough to have a wide range of excellent caterers who can create restaurant quality menus in corporate offices, unique venues and private homes. With the help of these amazing chefs and catering companies, weddings, events, private dinner parties and special occasions become exciting food experiences.
1. What do you love about catering for events and weddings?
2. How do you describe your catering style?
3. Does fine dining catering mean you need to have a big budget?
4. What type of clients and events are you working on at the moment?
5. What type of menus work best for a dinner party?
Celeriac, Fennel, Brussels, Avocado & Radish
6. Lastly, if you were to host an elegant dinner party for any five guests, who would you like to invite and what would be your signature dish?
3. Charlize Theron, great actress, stunning looks, humble and very active to causes that effect people around the work.
4. Paulo Coelho, for writing one of my all time favourite novels and still producing to this day.
5. I suppose my wife, who is also very funny and most importantly wouldn’t want to miss out on this gathering!