Sign up to our newsletter for Inspiration and advice to help you plan awesome events.
First, let’s get to know Annie and Jason!
What started your love affair with cheese?
At your own wedding, how much did cheese feature?
What was your biggest highlight of being on MKR?
What do you do now?
What is you most favourite cheese at the moment?
We go through so many phases. One week its triple cream brie, the next it’s our beer cheddar. At the moment we are loving our blue cheese – Blue Moon – it’s a semi hard blue that is nice and fruity, creamy but with bite.
Why is a cheese platter or cheese table a great idea for an event?
What does the perfect cheese platter or table include…
Place biscuits in a separate plate or bowl as they can look messy.
Sourcing cheese – supermarket vs specialty cheese shop?
We love shopping locally so it is always great to ask your deli for local products – this way you can grab some fantastic products that are usually handmade. Specialty cheese shops often have a much larger range and more full flavoured cheese, although many supermarkets are improving their cheese product ranges. Our best tip is buy Australian – often other countries that do have amazing cheese send us their worst products and keep the best for themselves – do you blame them?!
1. Make it mobile
2. Make the content fabulous and easy to find
3. Make it clean and easy to use
- Make sure your website is in the palm of your client’s hands – make it mobile responsive
- Make sure you are creating relevant and engaging content that showcases your best work, makes you look like the expert, while helping to bring in the right traffic
- Design your website to showcase your best work and make it easy for clients to contact you. Events are not a ‘click here to buy’ style product – you want to have a conversation with your clients so make it easy for that conversation to start.