When did the CVA team start work on the event?
- Operations – securing crew and gear
- Engineers – for their expertise/advice on set-up
- Vision gurus – set up schematics and equipment advice
- Lighting experts – design/ schematics (start from August too!)
- Vision Operators – creative planning/preparation
How many team members were involved (from start to finish)?
What elements of the event were CVA responsible for?
What is the biggest challenge when working on a public event like this?
What design element within the production are you most proud of?
Did you use any super cool technology?
How long does set-up and pack down take?
What feedback did you get from your client?
Having kicked off the year with a bang, what are CVA’s goals for 2017?