Sign up to our newsletter for Inspiration and advice to help you plan awesome events.
1. Is there enough room?
2. Is there enough power?
3. Can the crew access the venue?
4. Designing staging & sets to accommodate
5. Lighting & sound that can make your event
6. Troubleshooting and planning ahead
7. Creating content suitable for your event, during and after
8. Live streaming & social media need great Internet
9. Is there too much light?
10. AV suppliers can be creative too!
How long have you worked at ATP? Was it always in the same role?
What is the most memorable event you have worked on at ATP and why?
What did you ‘learn the hard way’ when planning an event at ATP?
What will you miss most about working at ATP?
What are your plans for post-ATP?
What song always gets you on the dance floor?
Favourite type of food?
How would your friends describe you?
How do you unwind after a big event?
When entertaining at home what do you cook?
Best event you’ve been to as a guest?
What do you prefer, cocktail party or sit-down dinner?
What is your ideal holiday destination?
It’s event day – heels or flats?
What is the craziest request you have ever had when planning an event?
Why do you love your job?
Here at Event Birdie we want to thank Ruby and her amazing team of Event Pros for always being such a pleasure to work with. We wish them all the best with their next career move and hope to cross paths again soon.