We were recently introduced to an inspiring movement that aims to encourage businesses to be extremely profitable, while striving to make a positive impact on the world in all that they do. This movement is called B Corp, and learning about what they stand for, is one way your events can make the world a little better. Watch this quick little introduction video to get an idea of what we’re talking about.
As event organisers, we have a responsibility and power to influence our events.
1. What inspired AV1 to become a certified B Corp business?
2. What does it mean to your business now that you have the accreditation?
3. At the core of B Corp’s principles, they hope that one day all businesses will not only compete to be the best in the world, but be the best FOR the world. What is AV1 doing to achieve this goal?
4. Now that AV1 is a certified B Corp, should clients expect anything new and/or different from AV1?
5. A big part of the accreditation relates to your company culture. What is it about AV1’s team that makes it B Corp worthy?
6. B Corp isn’t just a certification, it’s a growing community of like-minded businesses. What have you learnt from networking with other B Corp members?
7. Why should more event suppliers work towards this accreditation?
8. How can businesses get involved?