Requiring high speed Internet at events is pretty standard these days, and yet finding venues that can deliver on your requirements is not a given (especially in Australia). Events have evolved over the past few years and the demand for providing high speed connectivity to your delegates, speakers and your production team has reached an all-time high.
1. Why is the venue’s Internet supply sometimes not enough?
2. How easy is it to “add” additional WiFi services to a standalone event?
3. How does having a dedicated network help your event?
4. What security implications should event organisers consider when producing live streaming events?
5. What other services can you offer to event organisers?
6. Why is WiFi and networking best left to an external supplier, not the venue’s IT team or AV company?