Conference Venues Melbourne
Planning an important conference in Melbourne and need a venue to match the calibre of your event? Look no further than Event Birdie where we have a range of Melbourne’s best conference venues.
From small to large conferences and meetings, you’re sure to find a meeting space to meet your requirements. Venues with tiered theatres, accommodation, multiple meeting room spaces and state-of-the-art facilities are all included. As well as unique conference venues if you’re planning a creative meeting or event.
Use the filters in the yellow box to narrow down your location search e.g. Melbourne CBD Conference Venues, Melbourne North Conference Venues, Southbank Conference Venues, etc…
Conference Venues in Melbourne: 30 Listings
Centrepiece at Melbourne Park
- New events centre opening 2021 in the heart of the Melbourne & Olympic Parks
- Central location for events up to 3000 guests
- Flexible spaces including breakout areas and outdoor space
- Iconic and spectacular venue in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
- Breathtaking Spanish Rococo Architecture, high ceilings and original crystal chandeliers
- A contemporary dining experience inspired by Melbourne's food culture
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Spectacular marine exhibits - the theming is already done!
- Unique events - why not include a shark dive..?
- Stunning views of the Yarra River
- New, high quality, industrial-chic event space
- Inner city, close to CBD and transport
- Flexible venue
- Completely themed venue - eclectic decor & themed paraphernalia
- State of the art audio visual and sound system
- 3.6 metre donut wall
Locanda Private Dining
- A unique space with floor to ceiling glass wine cellars, luxury Italian Marble table and chandelier
- Easily accessible, with parking and accommodation on site at Rydges Melbourne Hotel
- Customisable menu and beverage options
- Newly renovated iconic Melbourne venue
- Versatile state-of-the-art event space
- Cutting edge technology, stunning architecture and bespoke catering by Marriner Group
- 180 degree views of the stunning Melbourne CBD
- Contemporary space
- Mirror details and finishes
- Sweeping views of Melbourne's skyline, iconic landmarks and uninterrupted views of the Yarra River
- Nine-metre floor to ceiling windows lets in abundant natural light including a stunning all-weather private terrace
- Versatile floor plan with state of the art technical and audio visual equipment
- Tailoring events and meetings to the guest's needs by having an open canvas not a cookie cutter approach
- Home away from home experience with our 1851 Coffee & Kitchen communal table with all the needs for business or pleasure
- 290 + Local and International wines with a focus on biodynamic and organic varieties.
- 'Nine Below' - All inclusive bespoke package for end of year events.
- Long Room is inspiring in its size, ideal for gala dinners and cocktail events. The Long Room is exclusively available for events from 15 November 2019 to 19 March 2020.
- The Courtyard - a Sun-drenched, tranquil haven in the middle of the CBD.
- We love the Boiler House for its soaring, exposed ceiling and raw industrial feel - this is the stuff of warehouse lovers' dreams!
- Our Arena presents a unique opportunity to hire a massive oval for any number of uses - just let your imagination be your guide.
- Lightning Room - Perfect for giving your event an electrifying atmosphere!