Sign up to our newsletter for Inspiration and advice to help you plan awesome events.
Event planning: tips & tricks I’ve learnt along the way
- The purpose: What do you want to achieve from this event?
- The attendees: Who are your attendees and why are they attending this event?
- The style: What type of event is this? Corporate, celebration, end of year, social etc
- The past: Have you hosted this event before? If so, what was done then and how are you going to make this event different?
- The competition: What are your competitors doing with their events and how can you make your event better?
2. The invitation
3. Marketing Your Event
4. Event Styling
Guest post by Erin Gillin
Erin Gillin is the National Marketing Coordinator for an Australian industry body, along with the Managing Director for her own business, INTERIORspiration.