Sign up to our newsletter for Inspiration and advice to help you plan awesome events.
Five TED Talks #Eventprofs should watch
TEDx is quite possibly one of the world’s most influential conference brands. A non-profit organisation, TED gives communities around the globe the framework to create inspiring events that feature speakers from all sorts of disciplines and cultures, all seeking a deeper understanding of the world. TED believes passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and, ultimately, the world.
1. Shawn Achor – The happy secret to better work (12 mins)
2. Arianna Huffington – How to succeed? Get more sleep (4 mins)
3. Nigel Marsh: How to make work-life balance work (10 mins)
4. Steven Johnson: Where good ideas come from (17 mins)
5. David Grady: How to save the world (or at least yourself) from bad meetings (6 mins)