Function Venues Sydney
Finding the best function venue in Sydney is easy on Event Birdie. Our list of function venues includes event spaces and function rooms with great views, amazing catering and fun atmospheres.
So, whether you’re planning an important corporate function, special event, significant birthday party or hosting the best end-of-year Christmas party for work, you’re sure to find a venue suitable.
Use the filters in the yellow box to narrow down the list to meet your location and requirements e.g. search for Function Rooms at Sydney CBD Venues, Sydney North Venues, Sydney Beach Venues, Eastern Suburb Venues or Sydney Harbour Venues.
Function Venues in Sydney: 129 Listings
Brighton Lakes Recreation & Golf Club
- Offering unique and memorable events
- Outstanding catering from Create Consultants
- Outdoor areas available
Rydges Sydney Airport
- Multiple fully refurbished bars and restaurants
- Unique all-weather rooftop bar overlooking airport runways and city skyline
- 9 flexible event spaces and 318 rooms and suites
The Republic Hotel & Taylor’s Rooftop
- The city’s after-work local where suits kick back with live streaming sports and cold drinks
- A sanctuary above the city, where Australian-inflected European classics and a robust wine list beckon for business and pleasure.
- Lifting the lid of Republic Hotel is Taylor’s Rooftop Bar, an open-air terrace high above the city lights, made for off-duty play and weekend parties.
- Contemporary and private spaces
- Fully licensced bar - perfect for end of conference drinks
- Location - 1 minute walk from Chatswood Interchange
- New age Italian - a modern take on all your favourite classics. Real crowd pleasers
- Catering available
- Walking distance to neighbouring conferencing hotels - literally 1 minute!
Honkas Potts Point
- Relaxed and open with outside spaces
- Packages to suit multiple budgets
- High quality Asian catering
- Entire level to yourself.
- Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows and an outdoor terrace.
- Large bar, marble finishes and white wicker furniture.
- Private garden terrace.
- Six-metre high ceilings complete with two walls of floor to ceiling windows providing abundant natural light.
- Grand staircase entrance and dedicated foyer space.
- Beautifully converted inner city spaces that are interchangeable
- Premium food & beverage packages with flexible menus
- Great location close to the city and all modes of transport
- A custom-built bar, your own kitchen and spa
- Spacious entertaining area with huge curved leather couch
- Elegant terrace overlooking ivy Pool Club
Endeavour Tap Rooms
- Multiple event spaces able to cater to small to medium sized groups.
- Great location in the middle of The Rocks - easy to get to by car, ferry or bus.
- Premium food & beverages with flexible menu to cater to your event needs.
The Butler Potts Point
- The view - Stunning vista of Sydney's city skyline.
- The food - Head Chef Amber Doig dishes up incredible Ibero-American fare.
- The cocktails - Colourful seasonal creations that can be tailored to your specific event needs or brand.