Sign up to our newsletter for Inspiration and advice to help you plan awesome events.
How to Host a Red Carpet Style Party
Arriving at an event and walking down the red carpet doesn’t have to be reserved for celebrities and A-Listers. We think hosting a red carpet style event is a great way to inject elements of fun and fancy into your next company awards ceremony, charity gala dinner or your end-of-year Christmas party.
1. Make sure you have exclusive use of the venue
2. Roll out the red carpet
3. Arrange Paparazzi & Roving actors
4. Include a media wall and a photo opp
5. Get the music pumping
6. Invite some celebrities!
7. Give awards!
8. Offer Cocktails or Champers on arrival
9. Provide premium food – including themed food stations!
10. Consider a theme to tie the event together
11. Encourage guests to dress the part