Sign up to our newsletter for Inspiration and advice to help you plan awesome events.
Sales and marketing checklist for your events business
Now is the perfect time to review your sales and marketing initiatives. Do you have gaps in the diary to fill? Do you have inconsistent messaging across your marketing channels? Do you need to refresh your sales skills and get better at planning ahead?
For most of us the answers are yes, yes and yes. To help you sell your business better we’ve put together a sales and marketing checklist! Outlined below are the key areas of your sales and marketing strategy that need attention now and a few tips on what you should be focussing on as you move forward.
Is your sales team ready?
Review your marketing material
- Marketing collateral should have a consistent message and stay on brand.
- Marketing collateral must be electronic – make sure the file size is suitable for email.
- Marketing collateral should be viewed easily on mobile.
- Marketing collateral must serve a purpose – make it informative and always include calls to action.
Are your online directories up to date?
- Make sure you double check that all your contact details are correct.
- Ensure the content is consistent with your overall brand messages.
- Are you taking advantage of all the features available?
- Review their performance – is it time to try something new?