Sign up to our newsletter for Inspiration and advice to help you plan awesome events.
Six things a creative meeting space must have
1. Artistic flair – four white walls won’t cut it…
IMAGE: The Cross (part of The Burbs), are adorned with murals of the houses of the Eastern suburbs
IMAGE: Check out the textured corkboards walls in the stylish, Glamarama, which you’re allowed to pin your work too!
IMAGE: Stripped back to its bones, the 100 year old design provides an inspiring backdrop for events
2. Comfort to inspire participation
IMAGE: A relaxed and comfortable meeting room, BiG
3. Little touches to surprise your guests
IMAGE: It’s not just about water and mints… the little things can make a big difference.
4. The right tech to communicate your message
5. What’s outside the room counts too
IMAGE: Lo Lounge… the place to lay low and relax between sessions or post-meeting