Sign up to our newsletter for Inspiration and advice to help you plan awesome events.
Three reason we upgraded our website and why you should do it too!
1. Make it mobile
2. Make the content fabulous and easy to find
3. Make it clean and easy to use
- Make sure your website is in the palm of your client’s hands – make it mobile responsive
- Make sure you are creating relevant and engaging content that showcases your best work, makes you look like the expert, while helping to bring in the right traffic
- Design your website to showcase your best work and make it easy for clients to contact you. Events are not a ‘click here to buy’ style product – you want to have a conversation with your clients so make it easy for that conversation to start.
Guest post by Rebecca Hunt
Rebecca is the Director and Founder of Event Birdie. With over 12 years’ experience in the events industry, including event planning, marketing and business development, Rebecca launched Event Birdie with the aim of creating a resource for all event planners – professionals and anyone with a desire to create awesome experiences.