Sign up to our newsletter for Inspiration and advice to help you plan awesome events.
Top five tips for avoiding stress and burnout in the events industry
1. Get organised – write a list!
2. Give yourself a lunch break
- If you buy lunch, make a habit of walking to a sandwich shop that is a few blocks away, rather than visiting the shop right next door.
- If you bring your lunch to work, then why not take a 15 minute walk before you prepare/ eat your lunch.
- Try taking your lunch outside to a nearby park – enjoy the sunshine and breathe in some fresh air.
3. Read before bed
4. Take a mini break
5. Let it go
So there you have it, five ways we have learnt to stay on top of our stress and avoid burnout. Do you have any other great stress busting tips that help you get on with your day job? If so, we’d love you to share them in the comments below.