The Freedom Hub Venue is a unique 100year old warehouse event space, located in Sydney’s inner-city suburb of Waterloo. High ceilings with black steel beams are perfect for hanging gardens, festive lights and flowers. Our stunning cement floor is made of hand smashed river pebbles from a bygone era. White washed walls and large windows add to the stunning natural lighting. This is a blank canvas for you to add your own style and personality to your event. An added feel-good factor is know your event ‘gives back’ and is ethical. 100% of profits support victims of modern slavery & human trafficking within Australia. Our slave-free supply chain and preferred suppliers ensure that we run ethical events, ethical weddings and your guests will love the feel-good factor!
The venue is best suited to the following style of events:
- Drinks and canapés followed by a speech or presentation
- Buffet dinner events – Elegant hens parties and shower teas
- Breakfast seminars or brunch events (on weekends)
- Corporate functions or private parties for 80 to 120 guests (after 3pm)
- Staff meetings or training in the elegant meeting room for 8 to 15 guests (6am – 3pm)