Sign up to our newsletter for Inspiration and advice to help you plan awesome events.
Video Production: a must have addition to your event
VIDEO killed the radio star and now it’s killing PowerPoint too! Like radio, PowerPoint isn’t dead… but there certainly has been a major shift in how information is presented at events in recent years. In terms of effectively communicating a message at an event – in fact any message, anywhere – video trumps all.
IN TERMS OF EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATING
A MESSAGE AT AN EVENT – VIDEO TRUMPS ALL
CREATING, PRODUCING, UPLOADING & SHARING VIDEOIS MORE AFFORDABLE AND ATTAINABLE THAN EVER BEFORE
AUDIENCES WATCHING VIDEOWILL LIKELY RETAIN 95% OF THE MESSAGE
Before we go on any further writing text you may simply forget… watch this short video from AV1 about the Power of Video [there may be a quiz afterwards…]
- You can communicate your message more effectively and have a better influence on your audience than any other format; and
- You can use the video to communicate your message to more than just the people who attended your event.
- Highlight videos (during the event or post event)
- Video loops for presentations at exhibitions or in networking areas
- Stings and walk-up videos for award winners or presenters
- Digital wallpaper to bring your venue (and brand) to life